Last updated: 12 March 2021
- Data controller: Gema López
- NIF: 33550910M
- Address: C/ Montirón, 90. Entresuelo CP:27002 Lugo
- E-mail: gemalopezglez[AT]hotmail.com
- Website: http://gema-lopez.com
When processing your personal data, http://gema-lopez.com complies with current local and European legislation, as well as its implementing regulations.
We therefore adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided. Always in accordance with the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
2.- Information gathered
Personal and non-personal information collected through this website will come to us in two ways: 1) information collected automatically and 2) information that you voluntarily provide to us.
2.1.- The automatically collected This information shall consist of:
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the operating system version, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the referrer URL or the mobile network used (among others).
- Data on the use of the Service and possible errors detected during its use.
- Data about your physical location using different technologies: GPS signals sent by a mobile device or information about nearby Wi-Fi hotspots or mobile phone masts. In any case, this data is always collected in accordance with your device's privacy settings.
2.2.- That which you voluntarily provide me with This information shall consist of:
- Information, personal or otherwise, that may be contained in messages sent through contact channels, for example, your name, alias or email address.
- The information you provide if you contact us through our social networks.
3.- Rights and purposes
We inform you that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the obligatory fields, the use of the service will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data you provide will be included and processed in the files owned by http://gema-lopez.com, to attend to your requests, provide the requested service and keep you informed on matters relating to the activity of the company and its services.
You may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, portability, limitation, opposition, and the right to be forgotten of your personal data by sending an e-mail to gemalopezglez[AT]hotmail.com.
You will need to identify yourself with your name and surname, as well as a copy of your ID card or national ID.
You can find the different models to exercise these rights: You can find the different models for exercising such rights:
At http://gema-lopez.com we undertake to respect the confidentiality of the data collected in the file, to use it in accordance with its purpose, to comply with its obligation of custody and to adopt all the measures required to prevent the alteration, loss, processing, or unauthorized access of the data, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
If you disagree with the way your data is managed, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority; in Spain the supervisory authority is the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos: www.aepd.es
You represent that you are of legal age and possess the legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and to use the site in accordance with its terms and conditions, which you fully understand and acknowledge.
You declare that all the information you provide to access this website, before and during its use, is true, complete, and accurate.
5.- Use of the data
At http://gema-lopez.com we will use the data collected to:
- Administer, provide, and update the Service.
- Address the issues you raise.
- To send you our newsletter and/or offers from our business partners by e-mail, if you have consented to this or as provided for in the applicable regulations.
- You will be able to unsubscribe from these from the email you receive by contacting us at email@example.com.
- However, you will not be able to unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, such as messages relating to the security of your data or the terms and conditions of Service.
- Plan and develop the commercial activities of the Service, such as advertising, directly or through third party partners.
- To maintain the security of the Service, to investigate illegal activities, to enforce our terms and conditions and to assist law enforcement agencies in their investigations.
In addition, http://gema-lopez.com may use users' personal and non-personal information in the form of aggregated and anonymized data for display to third parties. We may also share statistics and demographic information about users and their use of the service with third parties. None of this will allow those third parties to identify you personally.
We have profiles on some of the most important social networks, the data you provide us through them will be treated in accordance with the platform's own conditions and in no case will we extract data from social networks without your express consent.
7.- Data shared with third parties
Third parties manage part of the service.
Under some circumstances, we may share, use or preserve some of the personal information we collect with third parties:
- To provide the Service:
- Service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as web hosting, business analytics or marketing. These service providers may collect and have access to information that is necessary for them to perform their functions, but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- To cooperate with the competent authorities:
- If we believe it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law, legal process, or legitimate interest anywhere in the world. In any event, we will only provide information that is strictly required.
- If we believe that this action is appropriate to enforce compliance with the terms and conditions of http://gema-lopez.com
- If necessary, to detect or prevent fraud or security-related issues for http://gema-lopez.com, its suppliers and users.
8.- Security measures
At http://gema-lopez.com we take all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the security and integrity of personal and non-personal information collected. Both against unauthorized access and against accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
The sending and forwarding of data that you send through the service is protected by electronic security techniques on the network such as the SSL protocol. Likewise, the information supplied and stored in the databases of http://gema-lopez.com is also protected by security systems that prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing it.
At http://gema-lopez.com we make every effort to have the most up-to-date systems in place to ensure the effectiveness of these security mechanisms.
In addition, we store personal and non-personal information for as long as permitted and required by law.
Despite the above, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you should cooperate and use common sense about the information always shared.
In such cases, you should be aware that you publish data at your own risk.
We will inform you of changes by sending a notice to the e-mail address provided and/or by placing a notice in a prominent place on our website.
Postal address: C/ Montirón, 90. Entresuelo CP:27002 Lugo